Counting scale system KERN CCS 300K0.01
With this highly-accurate counting system KERN CCS you can replace a large spectrum of individual counting scales
Reference scale KERN CFS:
This professional KERN CFS counting scale, which can also be used as a stand-alone scale, meets the highest demands for accuracy, weighing range and volume of items, by beeing connected to a high-capacity weighing bridge
- Programmable using numerical key pad:
- - required reference quantity
- - known reference weight
- Memory (PLU) for 100 items with additional text
- Fill-to-target function: Programmable target weight. An acoustic and visual signal will be displayed when the target value is reached
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the averag piece weight value
Quantity scale KERN KFP V20 IP65:
The high-accuracy quantity counting takes place on the weighing platform (= weighing bridge)
- Stainless steel platform, painted steel base
- Aluminium singlepoint load cell (1 x 3000 e), IP65 protection
- Adjusting program (CAL): For quick setting of the balance's accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Memory: Balance contains memories, e.g. for tare weights, weighing data, item data, PLU etc.
- Data interface RS-232: To connect the balance to a printer, PC or network
- Piece counting: Reference quantities selectable. Display can be switched from piece to weight.
- Weighing with tolerance range: Upper and lower limiting can be programmed individually, e. g. sorting and portioning.
- Strain gauge measuring system
- Rechargeable battery pack: rechargeable set
- Calibration with certificate