Fluke PLS 3G Laser Level Kit
- Accuracy: ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m)
- Green beam laser level
- Point laser direction: 90° up, down, forward
- Durable pendulum lock platform.
- IP54 rating to limit dust and water entry for years of operation on the job site.
Fluke PLS 3G Laser Level
The new PLS 3G green laser levels offer the durability and precision you expect from PLS, a Fluke Company. Our new laser level platform offers a pendulum lock platform for safe transport and tilt mode functionality. The fast settling, self-leveling pendulum gives you accurate point and reference lines almost instantly.
This professional self-leveling three-point red and green laser level allows for fast, accurate layout of reference points and is excellent for steel stud framing, HVAC installation, electrical and residential construction
The PLS 3G green beam laser is up to three times brighter than the PLS 3R red beam, making it ideal for projects over longer distances or with lower lighting.
Kit includes floor stand and L-bracket for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements.
Specifications: PLS 3G Laser Level
Battery 3 x AA Alkaline IEC LR6
Battery Life, Continuous Use: ≥ 16 hours
Point Laser Direction: 90° up, down, forward
Working Range: ≤ 30 m (100 ft.)
Accuracy: ≤ 3 mm @ 10 m (≤ 1/8 in at 30 ft.)
- System Automatic, Pendulum
- Range 4 °
Point Laser Diameter: ≤ 4 mm at 5 m
- Operating: -10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)
- Storage: 15 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm (6 in x 3.6 in x 1.3 in)
- With Batteries: -18 °C to 50 °C (-0.4 °F to 122 °F)
- Without Batteries: -20 °C to 70 °C (-13 °F to 158 °F)
- 0 % to 90 % (0 °C to 35 °C)
- 0 % to 75 % (35 °C to 40 °C)
- 0 % to 45 % (40 °C to 50 °C)
Size (H x W X L): 116 mm x 64 mm x 104 mm (4.6 in x 2.5 in x 4.1 in)
Weight: ~0.6 kg (1.3 lb.)
Safety: IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2
Laser: IEC 60825-1:2014 Class 2
Light Source: Semiconductor laser diode
Max Output Power: < 1 mW
Wavelength: Green 525 nm ± 5 nm
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Korea (KCC)
- USA (FCC)