The testo 540 entry-level light meter is designed for carrying out spot checks in the workplace, shops and offices. The light sensor is modelled on the spectral sensitivity of the human eye and is ideal for measuring lighting conditions in the workplace.
The compact, easy-to-use meter has a number of useful functions and features including a large, easy-to-read display, min/max values, a hold function and a protective cap for safe storage.
- Measuring range 0 to 99999 Lux
- Accuracy ±3 Lux or ±3 % (compared to reference Class B, DIN 5032 Part 7)
- Resolution 1 Lux (0 to 19999 Lux) 10 Lux (Remaining Range)
- Measuring rate 0.5 sec
- Protection class IP40
- Warranty 2 years
- Battery type 2 AAA batteries
- Battery life 200 h (average, without display illumination)
- Storage temperature -40.0° to 158.0 °F / -40 to +70 °C
- Weight 3 oz. (incl. batteries and protective cap) / 95 g (incl. batteries and protective cap)
- Dimensions 5 x 2 x 1 in. / 133 x 46 x 25 mm
- Operating temperature 32.0° to 122.0 °F / 0 to +50 °C