- Compact size, practical for small spaces
- Percentage determination: makes it possible to store a given weight value (100 %) and to determine deviations from this target value
Precision balance for laboratory KERN 440
- Adjusting program (CAL): For quick setting of the balance's accuracy. External adjusting weight required.
- Data interface RS-232: To connect the balance to a printer, PC or network
- GLP/ISO log: with weight, date and time. Only with KERN printers, see Accessories
- Piece counting: Reference quantities selectable. Display can be switched from piece to weight.
- Recipe level A: Separate memory for the weight of the tare container and the recipe ingredients (net total).
- Percentage determination: Displays the deviation from the reference weight (100%) in % instead of grams.
- Weighing units: Can be switched to e.g. nonmetric units at the touch of a key. See balance model.
- Vibration-free weighing: (Animal weighing program) Vibrations are filtered out so that a stable weight is obtained.
- Battery operation: The battery type is specified for each device.
- Universal mains adapter: with universal input and optional input socket adapters for EU, GB, USA
- Strain gauge: An electrical resistor strip that is glued to an elastic deforming body made of aluminium. As the strain gauge is mechanically deformed its resistance value changes, allowing
- 2 years warranty
- Suspended weighing: load support with hook on the underside of the balance.
- Rechargeable battery pack: rechargeable set
- Calibration certificate possible. The time required for calibration is 3-4 days.
Note: Individual header data: the free software KERN SHM-01 can be used to print 4 header lines on the printout for printers 911-013 and YKB-01N. You can easily download the software here (unfortunately it cannot be sent out as a CD): Software full-version