- The KERN OLF-1 is a stable inverse metallurgical microscope which is very easy to use
- It is suitable for all common routine applications in training companies or workshops and produces excellent images
- You can choose between mono or binocular versions with different eyepieces
- As standard, these microscopes are fitted with planachromatic lenses
- A revolving unit for up to 4 lenses and a large specimen stage are also included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: LWD lenses for a large working distance as well as various stage inserts etc.
- A powerful 3W LED light is available to provide the lighting
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.