- The KERN OZL-45R models are extremely robust stereo microscopes which are easy to use with large zoom range
- Due to its mechanical stand it is particularly stable
- These models are ideally suited for use in workplaces with harsh environmental conditions, such as training companies, workshops as well as assembly and repair workstations in the electronics industry
- These models are also suitable for use in production facilities as well as for quality control
- As well as very good optical characteristics, its large working surface means that it offers the highest level of convenience in this class
- The range of optional conversion lenses, eyepieces and further accessories mean that it can be used in all common applications in stereomicroscopy
A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely.
- This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.