- The KERN OZP-5 models are very robust and easy to use stereo microscopes with a zoom function operable from both sides for an above-average enlargement range.
- Their qualities, the flexible pillar stand and the optional integral, powerful and long-life LED incident and transmitted illumination make these models especially flexible.
- On all models it is possible to adjust the diopter on both tubes.
- A trinocular model version, allowing a camera to be fitted, is also available.
- These models are optimally suited to quality control, assembly and repair workstations in the electronics and semi-conductor industries and in biological laboratories and research establishments.
- These models are also ideal for use at workstations in rough working environments, such as training establishments, workshops and in production.
- The design of these special optical system allows a large depth of field, where only very little refocussing at the zoom enlargement is necessary.
- In addition, thanks to its precise resolution, it provides high-contrast images, an extra large field of view and is absolutely true-tocolour.
- These models offer the best possible ease of use thanks to their extra large working distance providing a large working surface.
- The multitude of auxiliary objectives, eyepieces, universal stands and additional accessory parts facilitates use in all common stereo microscopy applications.
- One of the central features of this variable and simultaneously robust series of microscopes is the stable and precisely adjustable mechanism. This is underlined by the functional and ergonomic design
- Optical system: Greenough
- Brightness adjustable
- Magnification ratio: 9,2:1
- Tube: 35° inclined
- Interpupillary distance: 52 – 76 mm
- Diopter adjustment (both-sided)
- Packing dimensions WxDxH 370x330x385 mm
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.