- The KERN OBD-1 is an excellent, stable laboratory microscope with an integrated 3 MP camera for all common routine applications
- English software is included (PC not included)
- Through the simple Köhler lighting, the adjustable field diaphragm and a pre-centred and height-adjustable Abbe condenser with adjustable aperture diaphragm, these microscopes produce superb images in both the light and dark field
- As standard, these microscopes are fitted with dioptre compensation, wide-field eyepieces and infinitely corrected E-planachromatic lenses
- A revolving unit for up to 4 lenses and a large specimen stage are included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: A complete polarisation kit, a phase-contrast unit, and a dark field kit
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust digital microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.