- The KERN OBN-13 is superb, stable laboratory microscope for all common routine applications, which produces excellent images
- As standard, these trinocular microscopes are fitted with wide-field eyepieces with large visual field , dioptre compensation on both sides and infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses
- The professional Köhler lighting is easy to adjust. It contains an adjustable field diaphragm as well as an Abbe condenser which you can centre or adjust heightwise and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm. In this way, superb images are visible in both light and dark fields
- A revolving unit for up to 5 lenses and a large specimen stage are included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, lenses, a complete polarisation kit, a condenser with pivoting lens, various kits for phase-contrast microscopy as well as complete HBO and LED fluorescence kits etc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design.
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.