- The KERN is a robust, stable inverse microscope which is very easy to use, is ideal for all common routine applications, and which produces excellent images
- As standard, these binocular microscopes are fitted with with large visual field , dioptre compensation and infinitely corrected planachromatic lenses
- A revolving unit for up to lenses, an installed camera connection including a 0.5x C Mount Adapter and a kit for phase-contrast microscopy are also included with delivery as standard
- Depending on the model, a large mechanical, adjustable or fixed specimen stage is fitted
- The Abbe condenser with its aperture diaphragms and the large operating distance of 72 mm and fine adjustment with a division of 0.001 mm round off the characteristics of this high-quality microscope
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, Lenses for a large working distance, a fixed specimen stageetc.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust inverse microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.