shopping_cart Checkout 0 items
No products in the cart.
- Adapter to connect balances, force measuring devices etc. with an RS 232 interface to an IP-based Ethernet network
- The adapter allows direct integration of measuring devices into most company networks, with automatic configuration using DHCP or statistical IP allocation. You can access the current measuring data at any time over the whole network, without having to use additional cables. The adapter supports a wide range of configuration options using the enclosed administration software or through the web interface. The driver delivered with the goods allows you to access the measuring device with existing, non-network-compatible applications using a virtual COM port.
- Suitable for wall mounting , DIN track mount or free-standing
- Scope of delivery: RS 232 Ethernet adapter with 1x Port RS 232 , mains adapter , CD (driver, software, operating instructions), adhesive feet
- Note: To connect to your network, you will need information from your network administrator. You should discuss connecting your device into your network with the administrator before you place your order