No products in the cart.
- Protection class IP 54 LC display with 24 mm character height Weighing platform made from 1.4301 stainless steel Impact-resistant ABS plastic...215.00 € Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 65K1 Bench Scale.............351.00 € Regular price -10% 390.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 36K0.2 Bench Scale.............468.00 € Regular price -10% 520.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 30K1 Bench Scale.............351.00 € Regular price -10% 390.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 16K0.1 Bench Scale.............436.50 € Regular price -10% 485.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 16K0.05 Bench Scale.............495.00 € Regular price -10% 550.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 15K0.5 Bench Scale.............346.50 € Regular price -10% 385.00 € From Price
kern-fkbKERN FKB 8K0.1 Bench Scale.............351.00 € Regular price -10% 390.00 € From Price
Moisture analyzer with high-quality halogen quartz glass heater and particularly user-friendly
Moisture analysing is an integral part of production and processing of many raw and finished products and has a crucial impact on the quality of the product.
Moisture analysers are used particularly in the food industry, water resource management (sewage plants, etc.), plastics industry, agriculture and the energy industry (bio-energy plants, etc.).
Determining moisture requires a great deal of experience. Depending on the type of sample and the task involved, various drying processes are used.
KERN has concentrated on the most widely-used drying method: halogen drying, which brings many advantages:
- Sample is evenly warmed from above, without risk of burning the sample surface
- Affordable purchase costs ensure rapid amortisation of the device
- Most common temperature ranges from 35 – 200 °C
- High measuring precision, up to 0.01 %
- Sufficient buffer capacity, weighing capacity up to 200 g
- Various drying programs (soft drying, standard drying, drying in levels, rapid drying (Boost))
The numerous memories of the KERN moisture analyser are particularly useful, as they hold information on the complete drying processes with drying parameters such as drying time, drying period, drying temperature, display settings, switch off criteria, etc. This saves an enormous amount of time and helps to achieve repeatable results.
On the internet, you will find a practical application handbook containing many examples, field reports, settings and tips for each KERN moisture analyser.
Moisture analyser KERN...<p>Moisture analyser KERN DLB</p>
Moisture analyser KERN...<p>Moisture analyser KERN DAB</p>
Moisture analyser KERN...<p>Moisture analyser KERN DBS</p>